Early 20th century
Scope and Content
Series of 12 souvenir postcards in original envelope.
1. Helmet of Sir Henry Lee
2. Morion of Sir John Smythe
3. Helmet of Henry VIII
4. Armour of Henry VIII made for fighting on foot
5. Armour of Henry VIII presented by the Emperor Maximilian, made by Conrad Seusonhofer
6. Horse Armour of Henry VIII
7. Armour of Henry VIII in later life
8. Armour, mid 16th century
9. Armour of Henry Stuart, Prince of Wales
10. Armour of Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester
11. Armour of Sir John Smythe
12. Execution Axe
Printed for HM Office of Works and sold at the Tower.